You have no items in your shopping cart.
This exciting course has been developed by local teachers and educationalists for English-speaking primary schools in Cameroon.
Key features of the Pupil’s book:
- The Competence and Prerequisite knowledge and skills are listed at the beginning of each unit.
- Units start with a stimulus - a picture relating the mathematics to be taught in the unit to the pupil’s environment – followed by a task aimed at developing logical reasoning as well as creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Examples guide the pupils to better understanding of the content discussed in the unit.
- Practice exercises reinforce the knowledge and skills, especially problem-solving skills that were acquired through the stimulus and task.
- A special question at the end of each unit brings issues from everyday life into the context of mathematics.
- Evaluation activities consolidate what has been learned in the sequence and Integration activities integrate all the mathematics content and skills in a variety of exercises.
The Workbook provides extra exercises to practice and develop concepts further.
The Teacher’s Guide supports the teacher with lesson planning and creative teaching ideas.