You have no items in your shopping cart.
This exciting new course has been specially developed for English-speaking primary schools in Cameroon. Written and reviewed by Cameroon teachers and educationists, it follows the new six-year syllabus focusing
on the two major parts that make up the Primary Science syllabus:
- Part 1: Health Education
- Part 2: Environmental Education.
Key features of the Pupil’s Book :
- Multiple oral and written exercises are included, as well as practical projects and experiments.
- Integration activities at the end of each sequence verify the pupil’s ability to apply acquired knowledge to solve real-life problems.
- Competences and objectives are summarised at the beginning of each sequence.
- Subject content and assessment are presented within a set structure to ensure that each lesson thoroughly unpacks the learning content :
- ‘Watch and think’ offers a stimulus picture, based on the science topic of the unit, for reflection and inference.
- ‘Let’s find out’ follows and provides a series of questions based on the observed pictures and prior knowledge of the topic.
- ‘Let’s summarise’ provides basic information about the theme and topic.
- Questions and exercises in ‘Let’s in practise’ review the work covered and allow for consolidation through application and transfer of knowledge.
- ‘Let’s recap’ provides the pupil with a ‘take home’ message based on the unit.
The workbook provides most of the written exercises which can be done in class or as homework, individually or in small groups.
Guidelines for using the Pupil’s Book and answers for the Workbook exercises appear in the Teacher’s Guide.