You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mastering Biology, Chemistry and Mastering Physics
Mastering Biology Form 2 is the first book in an exciting new Biology course, developed for
Anglophone students enrolled in secondary schools in Cameroon.
Mastering Biology has been developed in line with the revised Biology teaching syllabus released in August 2014 and this book covers the whole syllabus for Form 2 in the order presented in the document.
Key features of the Student’s Book:
- Stimulating activities, based on the content, allow students to apply the knowledge gained In meaningful ways.
- Practical experiments/Activities and demonstrations develop the students’ confidence in the practice of science.
- A clear overview of the topics that make up each module is provided at the start of the module.
- Each topic ends with a summary and a list of keywords and their meanings to enhance the students’ understanding of the science.
- Practice tests are provided, so that students can test their understanding of the content before moving on to the next module.
Teaching tips, guidelines for using the Student’s Book and answers to the activities and practice tests therein, appear In the accompanying teacher’s Book.