You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Les Lauréats en Français" collection is a first-rate educational innovation that brings new and relevant solutions to teachers, for a harmonious operation of official programs, given the many difficulties encountered daily. They end up as well with satisfaction in the collection "Les Lauréats en Français":
- Content developed in accordance with the principles of the new pedagogical approach NAP and the approach by skills (A.P.C), all presented obviously in the form of the distribution by sequences.
- Structural content for each lesson driven by an informed respect for formal programs.
- Production of writing lessons.
- Oral expression and an appropriate level of language-related reading texts.
- A well reported theme, many varied exercises, rich, clear images as well as a careful layout and well-developed Combination.
- Finally, the precision of the objectives and proposals of dialogues in the language is also an asset that reflects the dynamics and efficiency of this collection.
"Les Lauréats en Français" is the work of a team of Cameroonian teachers familiar with the daily practice of pedagogy.